Sepertinya belum lama juga,ya,artikel update Phoenix Service Software di posting.Baru sebulan yang lalu persisnya.Eh,ternyata,ketika saya browsing di internet,ketemu lagi versi terbaru dari software ini.Saya rasa teman-teman tentu sudah tahu apa gunanya software Phoenix,jadi tidak usahlah saya di sini berpanjang lebar menjelaskan.Biar secara garis besar saja,seperti kita ketahui,Phoenix Service Software adalah salah satu aplikasi yang bisa digunakan untuk melakukan upgrade firmware ponsel merk Nokia.Saya sebut salah satu karena sebenarnya banyak sekali software yang bisa digunakan untuk hal yang sama.Contohnya saja JAF.
Baiklah,saya rasa tidak usahlah berpanjang lebar menjelaskan.Toh postingan ini hanya untuk meng-update software Phoenix saja.Langsung ke link download di bawah ini.Tapi sebelumnya baca-baca dulu disclaimer dan apa yang baru dari versi 2011 ini.
1. CHANGE HISTORY
Version 1: 28.1.2011 Initial version
New version of Phoenix service software is available. This multi-protocol service software supports Nokia CDMA, GSM, TDMA, and WCDMA products.
Main component versions in the release:
• DK2 Driver Version 07.14.0.25
• Nokia Connectivity Cable USB Driver Version 184.108.40.206
• Flash Update Package 10.50.00
• FLS-x Drivers Version 2.09.28
• FUSE Connection Manager v 2010.52
3. MAIN CHANGES&ERROR CORRECTIONS FROM PREVIOUS VERSION 2010.38.5.44210
New Products added
• RM-732, RM-733, RM-713, RM-707
• New Connectivity Cable deriver
• New version of FUSE connection Manager
• New version of Flash Update Package
• New versions of Product API
• CTRL+R and CTRL+S shortcuts corrected
All Nokia Service SOftware Applications will use following location for product specific data:
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Nokia\Packages
- Windows 7: C:\Program Data\Nokia\Packages
Error Corrections & changes
• FLS-4 Support removed
• Correction to Genius case #173131: Nokia 7020 Auto-tuning failed issue
• Corrections to autotuning / certificate restoring in cases when flash / combo memory was been replaced and security self tests were failing
• New look & feel implemented to UI
• This version contains the latest Tucson components. Therefore it is not necessary to use Tucson Add-On Installation Packages
• Before you start Phoenix or care Suite installation to Windows 7 the User Account Control (UAC) should be turned off from Windows Control Panel settings.
• For more information concerning new common data package location refer to separate documentation.
• For more information concerning new options in "Firmware Update" - menu, please refer to document.
Current options in Firmware Update UI:
- Refurbish: Software will be updated with required content files. User data will be deleted. It is mandatory to have the content files installed on PC, otherwise Refurbishment process will be terminated. Before refurbishing, ensure that you back up user data with PC Suite.
- Update Software: Updates software. User data will be preserved. Optional Content files are not required because they are not programmed
- Reset Software: Updates software and resets settings to the factory defaults. Some user data can be lost.Optional Content files are not required because they are not programmed
- Product Code changes for USB Only - phones (RX-51, RM-596 etc) work only when used with FPS-21 Flash Prommer and USB connection from prommer rear panel to phone. Please select USB as Product Active Media
- Do not use Flash option simultaneously with product code change for USB Onbly phones, flash phone separately with Firmware Update
- It is recommeneded to use FPS-21 flash prommer with TCPIP connection when refurbishing USB Only
- phones (RM-596 etc) due to mandatory optional MMC file size.
4. KNOWN ERRORS & LIMITATIONS
• Software downgrade with Tucson system is only possible for BB 5.0 products supporting the Data
Package 2 concept.
• Flashing with setup FLS-5, SS-46 and product specific adapter is not supported anymore
• If you install old DCT-4 data packages, Flash Update Package File installation path may be wrong. This
is caused by very old DCT-4 data packages which contain Flash Update Package and overwrite current
information during installation. If you experience problems when updating FPS-x prommers, please
check that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” is looking for the files from the correct location which is
“C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\Tss\Flash”. If not, Phoenix will show error “Update via ini – file
failed”. In this case, select “Update” from that Phoenix “Prommer maintenance” – UI, browse to correct
directory and select “fpsxupd.ini” for all other prommers except the FPS-8.
• Refurbishment flashing and product code change for RX-51 product requires SX-4 card to be available
• FPS-21 flashing for RX-51 works only with TCPIP connection. FPS-21 prommer with new HW version
is needed to correct this, and it is estimated to be available by the end of 2010
• Please refer to product specific documents and instructions concerning the limitations of the RX-51
• RX-51 flashing does not work when CU-4 is used
• RX-51 Product Code changes work only without FLASH option, please flash phone separately
• When version 2010_12_8_42304 or newer with FUSE connection manager is installed on top of older
Phoenix versions, there may be an additional delay of several minutes when you start Phoenix for the
first time. Please wait patiently; Phoenix will start after configuration is finished.
• When using Data Package download functions with online connection, download times may
occasionally be long. This is not caused by Phoenix (or Care Suite). The download speed from online
servers is occasionally is known to be slow, depending on how data is buffered on caching servers.
• Note concerning the installation and use with Administrator and User rights
- If you install Phoenix, start Phoenix and configure connections from FUSE connection manager as
Administrator, you may not be able to start Phoenix after you log off and try to use Phoenix with User
• If you experience the above mentioned problem:
- Log on as Administrator
- Deleted Fuse folder and its contents from: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
- After this Fuse’s connection list will be empty and it can be used directly with guest/admin rights.
- This has to be done only once.
• After you close Phoenix, it may not restart. To rectify this:
- Use Windows Task Manager to manually shut down phoenix.exe and FuseService.exe processes, or
optionally restart your PC
• Mass memory content file flashing does not work for all products over USB – FPS-10 or FPS-21 Flash
Prommer must be used!
• To be able to use the help files in Windows 7 you need to install Windows Help program
(WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7. Ways to locate WinHlp32.exe:
- Start Phoenix with online connection to Internet, select "Help" and "Phoenix help". Click the
"Microsoft Help and Support" website link. Download WinHlp32 and install it.- Go to
http://www.microsoft.com (http://www.microsoft.com) . Type "WinHlp32" to "Search Microsoft.com" - field. Locate
Windows Help program (WinHlp32.exe) for Windows 7 and install it
• When using flash prommers, only one connection type to one prommer is allowed. Please use either
NFPD USB or NFPD TCPIP connection to one prommer, not both connections to same prommer.
If you have Phoenix External 2007.4.6.170 or older you must uninstall it before installing this release.
1. Download Phoenix_Service_Software_2011_2_0_44842.exe application file to your computer (e.g. C:\TEMP).
2. Close all other programs.
3. Disconnect all flash prommers and phones which may be connected to PC via USB connection (reconnect them after Phoenix installation has bene completed)
3. Run Phoenix_Service_Software_2011_2_0_44842.exe and follow instructions on the screen to install Phoenix Service Software
4. Connect a dongle (PK-1, PKD-1, FLS-4S, FLS-5) when message appears on the screen
5. If you are prompted to update any existing driver or file versions, select “yes”.
6. Depending on the operating system, the PC may require rebooting.
7. Allow Windows to register the Phoenix components.
8. Open Phoenix, use FUSE to configure connections depending on the tools you use
9. If you use CU-4, please pair the connection with service adapter by selecting “pair with service adapter” - option
10. Update your prommer with the latest software included in this installation package.
11. Install and use the latest available product specific data packages or flash bundles
Supported operating systems and user rights
• Windows XP Service Pack 1 or higher
• When installing Phoenix into Win XP you must have local admin rights.
• When using in Win XP, user must have power user rights.
• Windows 7 32 Bit version
For HW & Tool requirements please refer to Service Repair Processes "Recommended hardware for PC"
For information on product specific data packages, tools and instructions please refer to service manuals and bulletins.
If you are installing this version of Phoenix on a new Imaged PC, and you are using FLS-4S or FLS-5 during the install, then install the FLS-X drivers first. Latest version of the FLS-X drivers is attached.
Silakan cekidot :
Sumber : A2Phone
NB : Software di atas sudah ditest oleh Admin dengan Notebook ber-OS XP SP2 32 bit dan berjalan dengan baik.Jika ada yang mengalami problema,silakan contact Admin.Admin akan membantu sebisa mungkin.Jika link download bermasalah,silakan request.Link akan secepatnya diperbaiki.